- Tomorrow is Earth Day, so we hope you’ll have the opportunity to get out there on Saturday and enjoy our...
- Happy (almost) Easter, everyone! If the Easter Bunny lays an egg on Sunday, that means six more weeks of Lent,...
- Don’t be fooled—it really is April tomorrow. Hardly seems possible, but there it is. Time flies, unless you’re waiting to...
Business Heading in a New Direction – Stack Plastics
Problem: Stack Plastics, a Bay Area Injection Molding Company, was heading in a new direction—spearheaded by the launch of a brand new website. They contacted Ecreativeworks to ensure best practices SEO were implemented to create a new emphasis on targeting organic customers.
Solution: From implementation to launch, and through ongoing optimization, Ecreativeworks ensured the framework and all technical aspects of Stack Plastics new website matched absolute best practices for SEO.
Results: In a 12 month post-launch period, organic visitors increased 212%, with a conversion engagement increase of 79%.
- Technical SEO best practices were implemented: including descriptive URLS, proper image tagging, exceptional interlinking structure, and engaging and unique copy.
- With user experience now being measured and used in determining a website’s Google ranking—a strong emphasis was placed on user experience and fully telling the Stack Plastics story to an online user.
- Advanced tracking measures were implemented throughout the site, for ongoing accountability and optimization.
- Our patented in-house keyword research formulas were used to find the optimal titles for each page.