- It’s been a long week, but hey, another day, another donut, amirite? Mmm… donuts… now I’m hungry. Anyway, do yourself...
- Happy New Year, everybody! We hope your holiday season was merry and bright, and that your 2017 is off to...
- Tomorrow is both Christmas Eve and the start of Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa begins on Monday, so there’s plenty of holiday...
Business Heading in a New Direction – Stack Plastics
Problem: Stack Plastics, a Bay Area Injection Molding Company, was heading in a new direction—spearheaded by the launch of a brand new website. They contacted Ecreativeworks to ensure best practices SEO were implemented to create a new emphasis on targeting organic customers.
Solution: From implementation to launch, and through ongoing optimization, Ecreativeworks ensured the framework and all technical aspects of Stack Plastics new website matched absolute best practices for SEO.
Results: In a 12 month post-launch period, organic visitors increased 212%, with a conversion engagement increase of 79%.
- Technical SEO best practices were implemented: including descriptive URLS, proper image tagging, exceptional interlinking structure, and engaging and unique copy.
- With user experience now being measured and used in determining a website’s Google ranking—a strong emphasis was placed on user experience and fully telling the Stack Plastics story to an online user.
- Advanced tracking measures were implemented throughout the site, for ongoing accountability and optimization.
- Our patented in-house keyword research formulas were used to find the optimal titles for each page.